Vetiver Essential Oil - 15ml
Vetiver pure essential oil
Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilization. Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver’s calming, grounding effect on the emotions, it is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy and reduces stress. It can also be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep. When taken internally, Vetiver can support a heathy immune system.
- Add 1–2 drops to tea or hot drinks during winter time to promote immune-supporting properties*.
- Use as a massage oil to calm emotions.
- Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation.
- Diffuse with Lavender, doTERRA Lavender Peace, or doTERRA Balance® to calm emotions and lessen stress.
- Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. It has a gel consistency. A little goes a long way.
To purchase wholesale or with 25% off go to www.mydoterra.com/tirotribeessentials and hit join and save for 25% off RRP or go here to find out step by step how to buy essential oils with Tiro Tribe.
Any enquiries or and need more information to get started - contact us on email@example.comInternational purchase? - Contact us.